Online market and limit stock trades are just $7 for stocks priced $1 and above. Additional charges may apply for stocks priced under $1, mutual fund, and option transactions. Click here for a full explanation of our fees.
Scottrade Makes Online Trading Easy and Affordable.
With Scottrade, you can trade once a day, once a month or once a year, whatever fits your strategy. Whether you're an active trader, long-term investor or just getting started in the market, we offer a variety of investment products to suit your trading and investing goals and the right trading platform to match your style.
- Open and fund your account.
- Get up to $100 in other broker transfer fees refunded*.
- Pay just $7 for stocks $1 and above for online equity orders.
- For even easier money movement, open a Scottrade Bank® free checking, savings1 or Money Market1 account.
With clear pricing, no surprises and simple account opening, it's easy to see why more and more investors are saying:
What Are You Waiting For?
Competitor offer details as of 1/15/2013.
1 Federal law limits the number of certain withdrawals on any savings account or money market account to 6 per month. Withdrawals at ATMs and in person at a bank branch are not subject to federal limits.
* Scottrade will reimburse the account transfer fees up to $100 charged by another broker when you transfer your account with a value of $10,000 or more to Scottrade. You must apply for the fee reimbursement offer by completing and submitting a Scottrade Account Transfer Reimbursement Request form and a statement providing proof of imposed transfer fees. Account Transfer Reimbursement Request forms and proof of transfer fees can be mailed, faxed or personally delivered to your local Scottrade branch office. Reimbursement will be made to your account via a credit within 30 days of receipt of the Account Transfer Reimbursement Request form and proof of transfer fees. The transfer reimbursement does not currently have a termination date.
However, Scottrade reserves the right to terminate this offer at any time without prior notice or extend the offer at its sole discretion. Void where prohibited.
** February 2013, Scottrade received the highest numerical score among self-directed investing service providers in the proprietary J.D. Power & Associates 2013 Self-Directed Investor Satisfaction StudySM. Study based on responses from 3,619 investors measuring 10 providers and measures satisfaction of self-directed investors. Proprietary study results are based on experiences and perceptions of consumers surveyed in January-February 2013. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com.
February 2012, Stockbrokers.com rates Scottrade with five of five stars for its customer service, ease of use and investor education as well as the title of "Best Overall Client Experience";
February 2012, Brand Keys Customer Loyalty Engagement Index recognized Scottrade as a top online brokerage for the eighth consecutive time.
For a complete listing of Scottrade awards and recognition, see https://about.scottrade.com/who-we-are/awards.html.