Change Your Telephone Banking PIN
Your Telephone Banking PIN is the reference number you will use when you call Scottrade Bank's automated telephone banking system at 800.726.8872. With your four-digit telephone banking PIN, you can:
- Check your account information
- Hear current interest rates
- Transfer funds between registered accounts
- Place a stop payment request
- Change your Telephone Banking PIN
- Reorder checks for your Scottrade Bank® account
- Report lost or stolen ATM/debit cards
To change your telephone banking PIN:
- Hover over the Banking menu of your Scottrade® account, and click on Change Telephone Banking PIN under Account Services & Maintenance.
- Enter and confirm your new PIN in the fields provided.
- Click Save Changes to activate your new PIN. This will make your old PIN inactive immediately.
Your Telephone Banking PIN is not the same as your ATM PIN. To change your ATM PIN, call the number on the back of your Scottrade Bank® ATM/debit card.