Download Account Activity
It is easy to create financial records for your personal files with Scottrade Bank.Downloading your banking activity exports your transaction history for the past 18 months directly from Scottrade Bank's online records to an Excel file on your computer.
To create an Excel file of your account activity:
- In the Banking tab of your Scottrade account, click Account Services & Maintenance in the left navigation menu.
- On the Download Account Activity page, select the account for which you want to download activity from the Account drop-down box.
- Enter the date you want to see your records begin in the Start Date field. You may enter this date manually or use the calendar icon to the right of the Start Date box.
- Enter the date you want to see your records end in the End Date field. You may enter this date manually or use the calendar icon to the left of the End Date box.
- Click Submit.
- Choose to either Open or Save the Microsoft Office Excel Comma Separate Values (CVS) file. If you choose to open the file, you will need to save the spreadsheet to your computer after viewing it if you wish to use it again.