Add a New Beneficiary
Hover over the Banking tab of your account, and select Manage Beneficiaries. Next, follow the quick steps in this article to add the beneficiary(ies) of your Scottrade Bank account(s).
- If you have multiple Scottrade Bank accounts, select the account you want to manage from the drop-down menu. If you have a single Scottrade Bank account, your bank account will automatically be selected.
- To add a beneficiary, click the Add link in the Action column.
- Provide the requested information about your beneficiary. You'll be asked to enter your beneficiary's social security number, name, date of birth, gender, relationship and address.
- Click Continue to submit your beneficiary's information or, to continue adding beneficiaries, click Add Another Beneficiary.
- Once you've added the beneficiary(ies) of your account, you'll be asked to determine the percentage of your account you want allocated to each beneficiary. You can enter that amount in right Percentage Allocated column.Note: The total amount of your account allocated to all your combined beneficiaries must add up to 100%.
- When you're ready, click Submit.
After You've Selected a Beneficiary(ies)
You can modify your beneficiary selections at any time to keep your Scottrade Bank account(s) aligned with your plans for the future. For more help using Scottrade Bank's online tools, please visit the Knowledge Center or contact your local Scottrade team.