To view detailed account balance information as well as important dates and interest rates for each of your accounts, go to the Banking tab and click on your account. The following information is provided:
- Account Number - For your security, the first eight digits of your account number are hidden.Your account number is presented in the form ********1234 so that you can use the last four digits to distinguish between multiple accounts.
- Account Name - The default name of your account will be set by account type. For example, Savings accounts will automatically be named Online Savings. You can rename your account at any time to a more descriptive title that is personalized to meet your banking preferences.
- Current Balance - The current balance is the total funds in your account not including any holds or pending transactions. Your current balance is updated each business day to include the transactions that were posted to your account from the previous business day.
- Available Balance - The available balance is the total funds in your account that are available for immediate use. Your available balance takes into account any pending transactions including holds on your account and electronic transactions (deposits or withdrawals).
- Funds on Hold - The funds that are not available for immediate withdrawal are called your funds on hold.
- Account Currency - Your Scottrade Bank account will be held in U.S. currency.
- Date Opened - You can view the date you opened your account at any time.
- Next Statement Date - Your next statement date informs you when the next electronic delivery of your one-month banking history statement will occur.
- Interest Rate: The current rate at which your account is earning interest.
- Interest YTD - The year-to-date interest on your account is the interest the account has earned from the start of the calendar year to the current day.
New Online Bill Pay Transactions Table
You can now easily view up to five pending Online Bill Pay transactions from the Bank Account Summary page. Once the payment is in process or has been sent, it will disappear from the list.
You can access your account information by calling Scottrade Bank's automated telephone banking system at 1-800-SCOTTRADE (1-800-726-8872).