Add External Account
To register an external account with Scottrade Bank, hover over the Banking tab of your Scottrade account, click Transfer Funds and choose Manage External Accounts. Then click Add an External Account.
- Select the type of account you will be adding from the Type drop-down box.
- Enter the routing number, account number and owner of the account you wish to add in the respective fields provided.
- After you complete all the required information fields, click Add Account.
- In 2 to 3 business days of adding your external account, 2 deposits of less than $1.00 will post to your external account. When these deposits have posted to your external account, verify the amounts in the Pending External Accounts section to complete the process of adding an external account.
- Once you have added and verified an external account, you will be able to view it on the Registered External Accounts section and make transfers from the Transfer Funds tab.
Please note, you can add up to 10 registered external accounts.