There are three ways to get a detailed quote in the Scottrade® client website:
Use the Detailed Quote Box
- Enter a stock's symbol in the Detailed Quote box located in the upper right corner of any page. The Detailed Quote box will auto-populate with a list of securities that match the symbol you have entered.
The Quotes & Research Tab
- Hover over Quotes & Research at the top of your account.
- In the Quotes & Research menu, click on Stocks under the Research heading.
- In the Start Your Research field that appears, enter the symbol, company name or stock you would like a quote for.
You can access additional research information for any stock you search by clicking on the appropriate tab located at the top of the page. The research available includes recent news regarding the stock, a list of fundamental indicators, insider transaction history, recent stock earnings and information on any SEC filings for that stock.
Get Full Quotes from the Trading Tab
Full quotes can be accessed from the Trade menu link for stocks, options, extended-hour trades and advanced orders.
- Enter the symbol of the security you want to see a quote for into the Symbol box on the respective order page.
- Use your mouse to click anywhere outside of the Symbol box on your screen. A detailed quote box should appear in the middle of your screen, to the right of the Symbol box.
This quote box does not impede the functionality of the trading page in any way. You will still be able to place trades while the quote box is present.