Transferring Your Account to Scottrade
After you've opened an account with Scottrade, we make it easy to transfer in an external brokerage account. Follow these easy steps:
- Log in to your Scottrade® account.
- Hover over My Account.
- Click Deposits under the Transfer Funds heading.
- Select Move an Account to Scottrade under the Deposits for Scottrade Brokerage heading.
- Click on the link for the full account transfer. (For a partial account transfer, fill out the Account Transfer form as indicated.)
- Follow the instructions on the following pages. Choose your account type and enter your external account information to complete your deposit.
Visit our 5 Ways to Fund page for more information about funding your account.