Exchange-Traded Funds Overview
The Exchange-Traded Funds Overview page is designed to help you find in-depth research regarding a particular company or ETF. To get to the Exchange-Traded Funds Overview page, hover over Quotes & Research and click ETFs under the Research heading.
The Exchange-Traded Funds page offers the following features:
- Start Your Research - Enter a symbol or company name in the Start Your Research field and click Go to access research for that ETF. Research includes an ETF summary, charted ETF performance, options, portfolios and Morningstar rating and performance information. Enter up to 20 symbols separated by commas to view a quote for multiple symbols at once.
- Top Performing ETF Categories - Information for top performing ETF categories includes the number of funds in a category, and year-to-date, 3-year and 5-year performance for each category. Click on an ETF category to view funds in that category.
- Recent Quotes - A list of the last five quotes you viewed will be displayed in a Recent Quotes widget at the top of your page. You can choose to view the percent change (%) or dollar change ($) since the previous trading day's closing price for each security listed in the Recent Quotes widget. Click on any symbol to access research for that security.
- Market Calendar - Access to the Market Calendar is provided in the right column of the Exchange-Traded Funds Overview page. Click on any of the events categories to view information specific to that category or click View All Calendar Activity to see the full Market Calendar. A brief overview of recent market events can be found at the bottom of the page.
- Screeners - You can create new ETF screens, access your saved screens or use predefined screens from the bottom right column of the page.
Investors should consider the investment objectives, risks, charges, and expenses of an Exchange-Traded Fund (ETF) carefully before investing. A prospectus contains this and other information about the ETF and can be obtained from the issuer. The prospectus should be read carefully before investing.
The tools described in this article are for information purposes only and their use does not guarantee a profit. None of the information provided should be considered a recommendation or solicitation to invest in, or liquidate, a particular security or type of security. Investors should fully research any security before making an investment decision.