The Analyst Views page of your account gives you access to market commentary from reputable sources including Standard & Poor's and Briefing.com. Analyst views on market opportunities can help you evaluate opportunities to find those that meet your investment portfolio and risk tolerance. To see analyst perspectives on current market news, hover over Quotes & Research and click Analyst Views under the Tools & Ideas heading.
Find the following on the Analyst Views page:
- Standard & Poor's Views and News - Latest headlines produced by Standard & Poor's are located at the top of the page.
- S&P Star Rankings Changes and Briefing Rating Changes - When a company's S&P rank or Briefing rating changes, the change will be noted on the Analyst Views page. Rankings and ratings will be listed next to corresponding numbers. Click View Contributing Analysts to view an explanation for any Briefing rating change.
- Analyst Ratings Search Box - Enter a symbol or firm name in the field provided and search for analyst ratings related to the company you chose.
- Evaluation of S&P and Briefing Changes - A list of recent changes in S&P rankings and Briefing ratings is provided at the bottom of the Analyst Views page. For each change listed, an analyst evaluation of the reason behind the change is offered as a PDF. Navigate between S&P and Briefing analyses using the tabs at the top of the evaluation table. Click the Filter Results button to screen the results based on rating type, sector type or star ratings.
- Recent Quotes- A list of the last five quotes you viewed will be displayed in a Recent Quotes widget at the top of your page. You can choose to view the percent change (%) or dollar change ($) since the previous trading day's closing price for each security listed in the Recent Quotes widget. Click on any symbol to access research for that security.
- Latest News Headlines - The most recent market news from the Dow Jones Newswires, Briefing, and S&P will be reported in the Latest News Headlines widget on the right side of your page. Click any headline to view the corresponding news story.
- Top Stories - The Top Stories widget in the lower right column of the page is dynamically populated to include the news events or topics that are being read most frequently by Scottrade clients. Click View More Headlines to expand the selection of articles available.
The tools described are for information purposes only, and their use does not guarantee a profit. None of the information provided should be considered a recommendation or solicitation to invest in, or liquidate, a particular security or type of security. Investors should fully research any security before making an investment decision. Securities are subject to market fluctuation and may lose value.