Mutual Funds Overview
The Mutual Funds Overview page is designed to help you find in-depth research regarding a particular mutual fund. To get to the Mutual Funds Overview page, hover over Quotes & Research and click Mutual Funds under the Research heading.
The Mutual Funds Overview page offers the following features:
- Start Your Research - Enter a symbol or company name in the Start Your Research field and click Go to access research for that mutual fund. Research includes a mutual fund summary, charts, performance, portfolios, expenses and Morningstar rating and performance information. Enter up to 20 symbols separated by commas to view a quote for multiple symbols at once.
- Strongest Performing at Scottrade - Information for Scottrade-offered mutual funds with the strongest performance includes the transaction and load characteristics of each fund, and one-month, year-to-date, 1-year, 5-year and 10-year performance for each fund. Click on a mutual fund category to view research for that fund. Click View More Funds to see other mutual funds offered at Scottrade.
- Recent Quotes - A list of the last five quotes you viewed will be displayed in a Recent Quotes widget at the top of your page. You can choose to view the percent change (%) or dollar change ($) since the previous trading day's closing price for each security listed in the Recent Quotes widget. Click on any symbol to access research for that security.
- Market Calendar - Access to the Market Calendar is provided in the right column of the Mutual Funds Overview page. Click on any of the event categories to view information specific to that category or click View All Calendar Activity to see the full Market Calendar. A brief overview of recent market events can be found at the bottom of the page.
- Screeners - You can create new mutual fund screens, access your saved screens or use predefined screens from the bottom right column of the page.
Access mutual fund commentary from the bottom of the Mutual Funds Overview page.
Investors should consider the investment objectives, risks, charges, and expenses of mutual fund carefully before investing. A prospectus contains this and other information about the fund and is available through www.scottrade.com or through a Scottrade® branch office. The prospectus should be read carefully before investing.