The Stocks Overview page is designed to help you find in-depth research regarding a particular company or security. To get to the Stocks Overview page, go to the Quotes & Research tab in your Scottrade account and click Stocks in the left navigation menu.
The Stocks Overview page offers the following features:
- Start Your Research - Enter a symbol or company name in the Start Your Research field and click Go to access research for that stock. Research includes a stock summary, news surrounding the issuing company, charted stock performance, options, fundamentals, insiders, earnings, financials and any company SEC filings (for what time period?). Enter up to 20 symbols separated by commas to view a quote list for multiple symbols at once.
- Recent Quotes - A list of the last five quotes you viewed will be displayed in a Recent Quotes widget at the top of your page. You can choose to view the percent change (%) or dollar change ($) since the previous trading day's closing price for each security listed in the Recent Quotes widget. Click on any symbol to access research for that security.
- Top Gainers and Top Losers - Using the Top Gainers and Top Losers tabs, click on an index to view top and bottom performers on the DIJA, S&P 500, NASDAQ and NYSE.
- Market Calendar - Access to the Market Calendar is provided in the right column of the Stocks Overview page. Click on any of the event categories to view information specific to that category or click View All Calendar Activity to see the full Market Calendar. A brief overview of recent market events can be found at the bottom of the page.
- Stock Market Update - An overview of top market news and commentary is provided beneath the Top Gainers and Top Losers on the Stocks Overview page. Click Read Full Market Snapshot to access detailed market information.
- Screeners - You can create new stock screens, access your saved screens or use predefined screens from the bottom right column of the page.
Watch Research & Analysis Tools in the Trading Website to learn how the in-depth research tools in the Scottrade Trading Website can enhance your trading and help you react quickly to market opportunities that fit your investment strategy.
Any specific sectors, or research tools, shown are for demonstrative purposes only and should not be considered a recommendation or solicitation to invest in, or liquidate, a particular security or type of security. Investors should fully research any security before making an investment decision.