From the Scottrader Quote Grid, you can right-click on any security displayed in your stock list to view quotes from each exchange on which the security trades. Right-click on any security displayed in your Scottrader Quote Grid and select Exchange View to enhance your market data view at the individual exchange level.
The Exchange View window will display the following information for any security you select:
- Symbol - The abbreviated identifier of the security.
- Last - The most recent price at which a security was traded during the current trading day on the exchange listed.
- Bid - The price at which a buyer is willing to pay to buy the security.
- Ask - The price at which a seller is willing to sell the security.
- Volume - The number of shares involved in the trade.
- Time Traded - The time at which the trade took place.
- Data Source - The exchange on which the security was traded.
To trade from the Exchange View window, click the Quick Trade button in the bottom left corner of the Quote Grid window.