The banking features you want with no monthly maintenance fees.
When you bank with us, you get the service you’ve come to expect with the convenience of checking, savings, Online Bill Pay, Mobile Check Deposit and more. We’ll even refund your ATM withdrawal fees back to your Scottrade Bank® account.*
You’ll also enjoy the simplicity of a single login that links your Scottrade® brokerage and Scottrade Bank® accounts.
Just follow these 5 steps and use our Easy Switch Sheet to start doing more with your money today.
Open a Scottrade Bank® account.
- Check out our different bank account types to find the one that’s right for you.
- In as little as 10 minutes, complete our Bank Account Application and then get started with your new account.
A Scottrade® brokerage account is required to open a Scottrade Bank® account.
Fund your new account.
- Take a look at each of our 5 easy ways to fund and choose the method that works for you.
For Certificates of Deposit (CDs), you’ll have 10 calendar days to complete the funding process. All other account types have a 30-day funding period. Maintain a minimum daily balance of $500 for your account to earn interest.
Switch your automatic payments.
- Use Scottrade Bank® Online Bill Pay to schedule automatic payments and track all your bills. You can find instructions for setting up Online Bill Py by clicking here.
- Make sure to cancel any automatic payments you have scheduled through your old bank or financial institution.
- Contact any billers who automatically debit payments from your account (such as a phone provider or cable company) and provide them with your new Scottrade Bank® account number and routing number.
Close your old bank account or accounts.
- Ask your old bank about any possible early withdrawal penalties (for example, it’s important to consider the maturity dates of any CDs you hold).
- Track your automatic payments and deposit information online or using our printable Easy Switch Sheet, so you know when your money has completed the switch to Scottrade Bank.
- Once all payments have cleared, contact your financial institution to see if they require any additional forms or information.
*ATM Fee Reimbursement Program: Scottrade Bank does not issue a charge for cash withdrawals made at any domestic ATM. We will refund cash withdrawal fees applied to your account by a domestic U.S. ATM at the end of each statement cycle. The rebate will appear as a lump-sum credit on the same statement that incurred the initial ATM fees. If you close your account before the end of the statement period, you will not receive a refund. Scottrade Bank makes its best effort to identify those ATM fees eligible for refund. In the event that you do not receive a refund, please contact Scottrade Bank® Support at 855.265.2265. We reserve the right to terminate or limit reimbursements if we observe a pattern of fraud or abusive overuse, and to modify or discontinue the ATM fee refund program at any time.