5 New Ways to Use ScottradeELITE:
1. Leverage Preset Trade Details in Options Order Entry for Faster Trading
Designed to give you a more efficient trading experience, set options trade settings in advance for Order Type, Action Type, Quantity, and Duration.
2. Set RSI and Connors RSI Indicator’s Highlight Bar Indications to Flag Momentum Changes
• See changes to your indicator faster with visual alerts that accentuate potential trading opportunities.
o Bars highlight with your designated color selections when RSI moves into overbought or oversold zones.
o Two color selectors to track upper or lower extremes.
• Eliminate the need to watch the indicator for crossover actions continuously.
• Save time by scrolling multiple charts simultaneously.
3. Organize Your View with Vertical Order Entry Ticket Type
- Apply Linker to update Vertical Order Entry tickets with symbols from Watch Lists and Option Chains automatically.
- Pop-out Options Builder feature offers a condensed design to save screen space.
- Place trades faster by using one-click Last, Bid, and Ask price buttons.
- Saves to a layout easily.
4. Get a Better View of Option Prices with Skew Tool
• Offers a visual representation of an option contract’s implied volatility to help reveal opportunities that could be missed in table of numbers.
• Implied volatility provides insight into low-cost versus high-cost options contracts to help detect the optimal contract to trade.
5. Share Your Experience with the New Feedback Form
• Select a preset feedback type, include desktop screenshots, or enter your comments manually.
* Screenshots capture images from multiple monitors.
Options involve risk and are not suitable for all investors. Detailed information on our policies and the risks associated with options can be found in the Scottrade Options Application and Agreement, Brokerage Account Agreement, and by downloading the Characteristics and Risks of Standardized Options and Supplements (PDF) from The Options Clearing Corporation, or by requesting a copy from a Scottrade branch office. Supporting documentation for any claims will be supplied upon request.
Market volatility, volume, and system availability may impact account access and trade execution.