4 New Ways to Use ScottradeELITE:
1. Use advanced chart features to plan, manage and execute your trades from a single window. Updates include:
- Day/Month/Year Break Lines. Get a visual representation of larger time frames when you select Show Break Lines in the Chart tab.
- Improved Chart Configuration Window. Display and color settings are organized by individual tabs to help you personalize your charts.
- Set up a hot key to export your custom chart data or to display a time range on your chart.
- Set Advance/Decline Issues Indicators to calculate the underlying strength or weakness of the market. Advance Decline data selections include:
- Advance Decline Difference (default)
- Advance Decline Cumulative Line
- Advance Decline Ratio
- Advance Decline Percent
- Absolute Breadth Index
- Optional Moving Average
- Memory Usage Enhancements, Performance Improvements and Defect Fixes. As part of our commitment to bring you the latest technology, you can count on regular enhancements to our premium trading platform.
2. Manage custom templates based on your research and trading strategy.
- With our latest Template Manager menu enhancements, you can:
- Build a new template from scratch.
- Create a new template from an existing template.
- Set a default template.
- Delete all templates.
- Access your templates from most window menus and shortcut (right-click) menus.
3. Use Zacks Predefined Screener1 to uncover stocks that may meet your risk tolerance and return goals.
- Leverage pre-built stock screening strategies used by many investors to find top stocks.
- Save time with a screener that finds the types of companies that meet your exact criteria and excludes companies that do not meet your financial objectives.
- Manage data using sortable columns.
- In one click, save your list as an Excel file to store and modify anytime or anywhere.
4. Rename an existing Watch List.
- Replace the active Watch List name with a new name when tabs are shown or hidden from view.
- In a few short steps, overwrite your current list from the tab or menus.
1 Zacks is not affiliated with Scottrade. Securities shown on the Zacks Predefined Screener list may not be appropriate under all circumstances and may not be suitable for all investors. There may be other more suitable options offered by Scottrade.
Any specific securities, or types of securities, used as examples are for demonstration purposes only. None of the information provided should be considered a recommendation or solicitation to invest in, or liquidate, a particular security or type of security.
Market volatility, volume, and system availability may impact account access and trade execution.
The analytical tools described are for information purposes only and their use does not guarantee a profit. None of the information presented constitutes a recommendation by Scottrade or its affiliates to buy, sell or hold any security or financial product or instrument, or to engage in any specific investment strategy. The choice to engage in a particular investment strategy or use a specific investment tool should be based solely on your own research and evaluation of the risks involved, your financial circumstances and your investment objectives.
Third-party websites, research, and tools are from sources deemed reliable. Scottrade does not guarantee accuracy or completeness of the information and makes no assurances with respect to results to be obtained from their use.
Indexes are unmanaged and one cannot directly invest in an index.
Options involve risk and are not suitable for all investors. Detailed information on our policies and the risks associated with options can be found in the Scottrade Options Application and Agreement,Brokerage Account Agreement, and by downloading the Characteristics and Risks of Standardized Options and Supplements from The Options Clearing Corporation, or by requesting a copy from a Scottrade branch office. Supporting documentation for any claims will be supplied upon request.
All investing involves risk. The value of your investment will fluctuate over time and you may gain or lose money. Past performance does not guarantee future results.