5 New Ways to Use ScottradeELITE:
1. See “new” and “updated” menu labels to identify the latest features for a release.
- Green text labels in top-level menus indicate new or updated items in every release.
- In one click, view menu labels to discover the most recent changes to the platform.
2. Trade from charts to streamline your trade analysis and management technique.
- Place orders, manage working orders, and perform order entry tasks from a chart.*
- Drag open Limit and Stop Orders to new price levels.
- Click stop-limit-on-quote orders and trailing-stop-on-quote orders to open the order ticket for quick order modifying.
- Context-sensitive charts help reduce your learning curve and offer assistance where you need it.
- Intuitive visual charts help you identify appropriate levels for timely price action.
*A chart displays an open order badge for limit, stop-on-quote, stop-limit-on-quote and trailing stop-on-quote open orders only.
3. Get actionable data from the new Company Profile window.
- See a snapshot of a firm’s investment data, research and ratings.
- Run up to 10 Company Profile windows at a time on your desktop.
4. Use the new Upcoming Earnings window to find and organize securities based on earnings criteria1.
- Search with custom date ranges for companies with earnings announcements during the next 60 days.
- Compare upcoming earnings consensus with the previous 3 quarters’ surprise and actuals.
- Filter your results by:
- Negative or positive earnings surprises
- Met consensus on the last earnings date
- Sort search results by column heading.
- Save your filtered symbol list to a Watch List and monitor the securities that you choose.
5. Receive notifications from Recognia®2 about Technical Event opportunities.
- Add the Events column to your Watch Lists, Positions, Detailed Quotes and Top Performers windows to see recently occurring Technical Event opportunities, identified by Recognia.
- Click the Recognia icon to see an automated interpretation of the event – in news format – with commentary describing the event, an educational description of the event type and a price chart highlighting the identified event.
1 Estimated future earnings are subject to change and are not guaranteed. Actual earnings do not guarantee future results.
2 Scottrade and Recognia are not affiliated. The information provided is for educational purposes only and Scottrade is not responsible for statements, offers, or products issued by Recognia. Scottrade assumes no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of the data. No information presented constitutes a recommendation by Scottrade or its affiliates to buy, sell or hold any security, financial product or instrument discussed therein or to engage in any specific investment strategy. Please research any product or service carefully before investing.
The analytical tools and strategies described in this article are for information purposes only and their use does not guarantee a profit. None of the information provided should be considered a recommendation or endorsement of any specific investment, tool or strategy. The choice to engage in a specific investment, tool or strategy should be based solely on your research and evaluation of risks involved, your financial circumstances and investment objectives. Securities are subject to market fluctuation and may lose value.
Any specific securities, or types of securities, used as examples are for demonstration purposes only. None of the information provided should be considered a recommendation or solicitation to invest in, or liquidate, a particular security or type of security.
Market volatility, volume and system availability may impact account access and trade execution.
Third-party websites, research and tools are from sources deemed reliable. Scottrade does not guarantee accuracy or completeness of the information and makes no assurances with respect to results to be obtained from their use.